Port-hpcmips archive

RE: Successful 4.0 install on z50; issue playing mp3s

Unfortunately, I've never been able to play mp3 audio successfully on my z50.
Also, I highly doubt a pcmcia audio card will work, as I've not seen anything
in the kernel config in terms of drivers, and also, I highly doubt they were
16-bit, non-cardbus cards.

But if anyone has had success playing mp3s, I'd love to hear about it too!

~k