Port-hpcmips archive

Re: z50 battery oddity

I've heard that some of those old handheld PC (and laptop)  batteries
(I don't know any details about the z50 specifically) are just
rechargeable AA's in a plastic shell... I don't suggest you go
cracking it open to find out, but, it might be worth researching.
In that case you could just swap out for some new rechargeable AA's,
and maybe even get better battery life than the original.

-Elijah

--
Elijah Rutschman