Re: Booting up stuck on virecover

Richard Hamilton-Frost wrote:
The average download speed I was getting from ftp.netbsd.org was
8kb/s, so it took a long time to download, I've got a stack of about
20 RaQ2's in London, I'm heading into London early in the morning, so
some time tomorrow I may get time to give this a test. It wont be
tonight by a long shot. Mike Hebel, please let us know how your
experience is please :)

I haven't burnt the iso yet so I probably won't get to it until tomorrow but I will certainly post my experience. In fact I can easily crash the box at this point to test this disk so I should get a fairly definitive result.

--
Mike Hebel

In the end the journey only matters if you've helped someone along the way.