Re: Booting up stuck on virecover

The average download speed I was getting from ftp.netbsd.org was
8kb/s, so it took a long time to download, I've got a stack of about
20 RaQ2's in London, I'm heading into London early in the morning, so
some time tomorrow I may get time to give this a test. It wont be
tonight by a long shot. Mike Hebel, please let us know how your
experience is please :)

Regards,