Re: Qube2700

nezetic%gmail.com@localhost wrote:

> I've tryed last night to build the new restore cd and using it on my
> Qube2700.
>
> And it's a success :)
>
> This is the first time I managed to boot something else than Debian
> Sarge on it...
>
> Very good job !

Yeah, good to hear :-) Thanks,

> Everything seems to work, audioctl, mixerctl, but... I don't have any
> output sounds.
> Just a continuous "sssshhhhhhh" in speakers, more or less strong when
> I play with volume settings in aumix (a prove for me that the card is
> controled by NetBSD).

Well, most (all?) drivers for PCI sound cards lack necessary
cache flush code (which is not required on x86 machines)
and it might be problematic on most mips (or arm) based machines.

I'll take a look at emuxki(4) driver once after I track
the network problem..
---
Izumi Tsutsui