RE: updated restorecd script (Re: NetBSD 4.0 Restore CD for Cobalt)

> To: venture37%hotmail.com@localhost
> CC: port-cobalt%NetBSD.org@localhost; hubert%feyrer.de@localhost;
> tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost
> Subject: Re: updated restorecd script (Re: NetBSD 4.0 Restore CD for Cobalt)
> From: tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost
> Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 00:00:44 +0900
>
> venture37%hotmail.com@localhost wrote:
>
>> Izumi, there are a couple of minor errors in this revision
>> In the README file you still reference 4.0 RC4 in the paths for fetching the
>> sources
>> & in section 3
>> % tar -C data/cobalt/usr/pkg -zxf download/e2fsprogs-1.32.tgz sbin/mke2fs
>>
>> usr/pkg doesn't exists in data/cobalt
>
> Hmm, I think I've updated README too, and mke2fs is no longer used.
> Aren't you referring README in an old tar.gz archive?
>
>> Apart from that everything is a-ok
>
> Thanks for testing!

You're absolutely right, I've rebuilt & re-uploaded a copy of the restore CD ,
if anyone downloaded a copy of this image yesterday please redownload it.

Sevan / Venture37
Telly addicts unite!
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/tvtown.shtml