Re: import latest DTS files

On Wed, 2024-07-03 at 07:35 +0100, Nick Hudson wrote:

> Did you import using sys/external/gpl2/dts/dts2netbsd info a private
> copy of NetBSD cvs?

Yes. Well, a private copy from anonhg, but morally the same.

> BTW, RISC-V doesn't use mainline linux (yet) so dont worry about that
> for now.

Cool. I really would like to get hold of a RISC-V board, but I can't
justify the expense when it would only be yet one more toy.

I just this minute I found that the 32-bit allwinner code #includes
files from the riscv tree and a couple of other 32-bit ARM vendors
import from the arm64 tree.

Ngā mihi,
Lloyd