ARM server w/ SATA ?

I'm thinking of making my next NetBSD build server an ARM server
for some power, heat, and noise savings.

I was looking at the SolidRun HoneyComb LX2 because I can load it up
with RAM, it has four sockets for SATA drives (I have a couple of
newish drives that I want to reuse right away), and I can put it into a
standard mini-ITX enclosure.

In dmesgs for the HoneyComb LX2 at NYC*BUG, looks like support is pretty
good.  The board has a copper gigabit port and 4 SFPs, but I don't see
the kernel attach any of them.  I guess the NXP QorIQ networking is not
supported?  I guess it's no problem, I can put a wm(4) into the PCIe
slot.

The LX2 is fairly spendy.  I am also looking at the Firefly ITX-3588J.
It's based on the Rockchip RK3588.  Looking again at dmesgd, the RK3588
seems to have good support except possibly for the SATA controller?

Any other ARM server boards to consider?

David

--
David Young
dyoung%pobox.com@localhost    Urbana, IL    (217) 721-9981