ARM based laptops - what are you using?

Is there sort of a "sweet spot" for ARM based laptops these days?

It's been a while since I ran NetBSD on my Pinebook Pro. I'm hoping to
try again soon. It's starting to feel slow though. Maybe there is
something better?

A new Mac seems like a pretty expensive experiment. The Pinebook Pro
is pretty cheap but it's getting a little old.

Is there anything else worth checking out somewhere in the middle?

Thanks.

Andy