RFH: let us know if PCRE2 with JIT will work for you

Greetings,

the next release of PCRE2 uses a new JIT compiler that is dropping
support for armv5 (since that CPU is no longer considered a good fit
for a high performance solution), but we lack hardware to make sure
support is still available for armv6 and hence there is an open
issue[1] that I would prefer resolving before it hits any real user.

The latest HEAD from PCRE2[2] contains already most of the changes
that will be likely released, so if possible, it would be nice to know
that you can build it and run its tests successfully, which will
require having autotools or cmake in your system (although building by
hand is also possible as documented in NON_AUTOTOOLS_BUILD); if you
would prefer a prerelease package let me know and I would get an
unofficial one.

SLJIT (the JIT compiler that PCRE2 uses) has additional functionality
that will be also affected but that is not used by PCRE, so if you
have `gmake` installed and could test sljit directly it will be very
much appreciated.  Instructions on how to do that are described in the
issue; there is also a `bin/regex_test` program that should be also
successful.

Thanks in advance for your help

Carlo

[1] https://github.com/zherczeg/sljit/issues/188