Re: RFH: let us know if PCRE2 with JIT will work for you

It took about 10 hours for my Raspberry Pi to build Perl 5 for the
autotools, but it got there in the end.

After running "paxctl +m ./bin/sljit_test" to allow executable+writable
memory I was able to run "./bin/sljit_test -v". It got as far as
test64.

	$ paxctl +m ./bin/sljit_test
	$ paxctl ./bin/sljit_test
	PaX flags:
	  m: mprotect(2) restrictions, explicit disable
	$ ./bin/sljit_test -v
	Run executable allocator test
	Run test1
	Run test2
	Run test3
	Run test64
	[1]   Segmentation fault (core dumped) ./bin/sljit_test -v

My Raspberry Pi is running NetBSD 10.99.9, so it's a fairly bleeding
edge version of NetBSD.

I'm going to watch a movie while PCRE2 builds and I'll let you know
what happens with that.

Cheers,
Lloyd