NetBSD 10.0_BETA on RPI zero 2

Has anyone has any success booting a RPI zero 2 with an armv7.img.gz
image from NetBSD 10.0_BETA?  I have tried both a homebuilt x-compiled
image and also one from the releng site - both fail to boot.

IIRC I managed to boot this pi with 9.99.xxx from around a year ago,
but all recent attempts with 10 fail - I just get the coloured screen.

Reports of success (with any fixups) appreciated. I have tried the
original dtb fix of copying bcm2837-rpi-3-b-plus.dtb bcm2710-rpi-zero-
2-w.dtb

Cheers,
Dave