Re: Quartz64

I wrote:
>What is the process for adding extra drivers to NetBSD for boards using
>ACPI, do we need to get you to add definitions for them to the APCI
>table in UEFI?
>
>Or can devices be configured just using the device tree as well?

The changelog for UEFI states that passing the device tree to the kernel
was removed in a previous release as some operating systems attached the
device tree driver in preference to the acpi one.

Both NetBSD/amd64 and NetBSD/i386 manage to configure acpi devices as
well as non-acpi ones.

Can we copy whatever is done for amd64 and i386 in evbarm and put back
providing the device tree from UEFI?

Robert Swindells