Re: Quartz64

I didn't find a way to make UEFI and arm64.img coexist on the same media since the Rockchip bootloader has very specific partition requirements. You could probably manually assemble an image that contained both.

UEFI will load from either SD or eMMC. NetBSD can be on either USB storage, PCIe attached SATA, or NVMe. Next UEFI release will add support for booting from SD and eMMC.

Take care,
Jared