Re: NetBSD evbarm - Help with Raspberry Pi 4 installation and build

Thank you for the background on BOT vs UASP; that's not something I was aware of. Nonetheless, I have found disk IO performance to be more than adequate using an inexpensive Toshiba 120GB USB 3.0 external SSD -- certainly orders of magnitude faster than an SD card on a Raspberry PI 3B using an SD card.

Unfortunately I have not made any further progress with getting the arm64.img to successfully boot on the RPi 4 and fear I may have reached the limits of my knowledge around UEFI, boot configuration, kernel parameter, DTBs etc. I had hoped that the Rpi 4 would work "out of the box", given that it is so prolific and NetBSD appeared to work well on the RPi3, which as I understand has a very similar processor architecture.