Re: Porting NetBSD to Hardkernel ODROID HC2

15 Apr 2021, 19:39 by als%thangorodrim.ch@localhost:

> > That was changed with the HC4, which has two SATA ports connected via
> > PCIe. I get about 250 MB/s through them on Linux with spinning rust.
>
> > Kind regards,
>  > Alex.

I'm sorry but I don't see how this relates to my question. I'm not looking to buy a new board, I want to see if there is anything I can do to make NetBSD run on the board I currently have. From what I can tell at a glance on the Hardkernel homepage the HC4 doesn't seem to have much in common with the HC2.

Best,
Philip