Re: Xfce 4.14 and Firefox Browser for armv7

FriendlyARM NanoPi M1, Allwinner H3 SoC armv7, 1GB RAM, 128GB MicroSD.

I was able to repeat the mistake.

NetBSD 9.0-STABLE (GENERIC) #0: Sun May 31 2020
pkgsrc-2020Q1

gcc --version
gcc (nb3 20190319) 7.4.0

cd /usr/pkgsrc/www/firefox (Firefox version 74.0)
make install clean

... Build ...

72% Building CXX object lib/Passes/CMakeFiles/LLVMPasses.dir/PassBuilder.cpp.0
g++: internal compiler error: killed (program cc1plus received signal 9)
Error code 4
Stop
make[2]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/lang/llvm/work/build
Error code 1

---

Possible solutions: upgrading gcc to 7.5.0 from 2020Q1 packages or later versions from pkgsrc, and pkgsrc-current for fresh Firefox for next builds? Any ideas?

04.06.2020, 15:09, "Greg Troxel" <gdt%lexort.com@localhost>:
> Sad Clouds <cryintothebluesky%gmail.com@localhost> writes:
>
>>  On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 13:30:06 +0500
>>  Dmitrii Postolov <dpostolov%yandex.ru@localhost> wrote:
>>
>>>  Sad, thank you for the answer. Which NetBSD version and pkgsrc
>>>  version do you recommend to me for an experiment to provide an error?
>>>  RELEASE, STABLE or CURRENT?
>>
>>  Depends on what you're doing. If you want the least amount of issues
>>  then use stable versions. But if you want the latest versions of
>>  everything, then you can try current.
>
> If your goal is to help people fix the problems, I would recommend:
>
>   NetBSD 9 (relaase, or better yet netbsd-9 stable branch)
>   pkgsrc current
>
> because what's in pkgsrc current is heading for being 2020Q2 in a month,
> and we do not maintain old pkgsrc branches.
>
> If that's too much compiling, looking at 2020Q1 is reasonable, but
> firefox has had multiple updates since then.

---

best regards,