Re: Xfce 4.14 and Firefox Browser for armv7

Sad Clouds <cryintothebluesky%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 13:30:06 +0500
> Dmitrii Postolov <dpostolov%yandex.ru@localhost> wrote:
>
>> Sad, thank you for the answer. Which NetBSD version and pkgsrc
>> version do you recommend to me for an experiment to provide an error?
>> RELEASE, STABLE or CURRENT?
>
> Depends on what you're doing. If you want the least amount of issues
> then use stable versions. But if you want the latest versions of
> everything, then you can try current.

If your goal  is to help people fix the problems, I would recommend:

  NetBSD 9 (relaase, or better yet netbsd-9 stable branch)
  pkgsrc current

because what's in pkgsrc current is heading for being 2020Q2 in a month,
and we do not maintain old pkgsrc branches.

If that's too much compiling, looking at 2020Q1 is reasonable, but
firefox has had multiple updates since then.