Re: Any good ARM based hardware for NetBSD fileserver

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 12:58:11PM -0400, Ron Georgia wrote:
> I created a single wedge (partition? Slice?) and initialized a new fs without a problem, so I am not sure what happened the first time.
>
> $ df -h
> /dev/dk0           2.7T       4.0K       2.6T   0% /data

It probably was a size issue, disklabel only supports partitions up to
2 TB ((2^32-1)*512 bytes).  But that shouldn't have caused any kind of
read errors or unresponsiveness, the partition size should just have
been cut off at 2TB (minus 512 bytes).

  Harold