Re: Any good ARM based hardware for NetBSD fileserver

tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost writes:

>significantly so this is not any longuer a great concern. I want
>something reduced to what I need for a fileserver, reliable, handled by
>NetBSD with low electric requisits and low heat dissipation.

Then one of the low power Intel/AMD sytems is probably the best.
An ARM solution might have the edge regarding power usage of the
SoC, but for a fileserver that's only a fraction of the total power
usage. As a plus you have a standard form factor, for a standard
case, with standard drive slots, etc.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost