Re: Lightening Bolt on Pi 3B+ [Was: Support for RPI 3 B+]

On 20/05/2019 15:00, Mayuresh wrote:
On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 05:10:51PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
Does it support RPI3B and RPI3B+ as well?

I got a new 3B+ device and trying the NetBSD 8 armv7 image [1] as  I am ok
with 32 bit OS. [Also I had issues with compiling some packages with 8.99,
hence prefer 8.0.]

You need the newer firmware that got committed here:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2018/09/18/msg099253.html

You could write the netbsd-8 armv7.img to your SD card and copy the new
firmware files onto the FAT partition and test that.

Nick