Bananapi Pro Install

I am having problems with NetBSD 8.0 install to my Bananapi Pro. I downloaded arm7.img and dd to microSD card. I then did the dd seek=8 thing for u-boot found at /usr/pkg/share/u-boot/bananapi/u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin. When I power it up I do see the little penguin logo and it looks like it starts to boot but then it stops with this error (printed many times):
U-Boot 2018.11
Cannot autoload TFTPGET
Missing env variable: pxeuuid
Missing env variable: bootfile

Speed: 1000, full duplex
*** ERROR 'serverip' not set

There is no keyboard response.
The network and cable are good. I am using a KVM to switch back and forth between bpi and other computers. The KVM works. Tried a different keyboard, just in case, but that did not work either.

Ron Georgia
“90% of my problems are due to ignorance, the other 10% is because I just don’t know any better.”