Re: Volunteer for "Add FFS support to U-Boot"

Some modifications are done and pushed ufs_taks01_02_part1_done tag.

Jared, I added +1 argument into uboot_cmd which is type argument and it'll define filesystem types such as ffsv1,ffsv2, lfs, etc.(but I've to need some know-how for u-boot  stuff)

Besides, I'm still open to all suggestions :-)

--
Cheers,
--berte.