Re: Heads up: new SD controller driver for Raspberry Pi in -current

On Tue, 1 Aug 2017, Harold Gutch wrote:

sdhc0: SDHC 3.0, rev 153, platform DMA, 250000 kHz, HS 3.3V, re-tuning mode 1, 1024 byte blocks
sdmmc1 at sdhc0 slot 0
sdmmc1: unknown tuple code 0x80, length 2
sdmmc1: unknown tuple code 0x80, length 3
sdmmc1: unknown tuple code 0x80, length 3
sdmmc1: unknown tuple code 0x80, length 7

I'm not sure if this is intended, should the "sdmmc*  at sdhc?" still
be in the kernel config file or can this cause some conflict between
the two controllers?  I assume the long term plan is to have sdmmc
exclusively on sdhost0 and have only Wifi (and Bluetooth) on sdhc0?

Thanks for testing!

Yeah this is intended -- "sdmmc" is an interface for both SD and SDIO cards.

"ld at sdmmc" is an SD card, where Wi-Fi will be "somethingelse at sdmmc".

Cheers,
Jared