Re: Odroid heat issue and lock up

The board is a C1+ running NetBSD 7.1. The device is running headless.
The only things connected to the device is a network cable and barrel
jack power source. I have removed the jumper that enables power through
usb. This is supposed to reduce heat and power draw. But I have noticed
no improved stability.

Mano of the Odroids have large heat sinks and some have fans, so I take it they generally get quite hot. Have you tried removing the heat sink, cleaning and applying new, clean heat sink compound? It might just be making bad contact with the heat sync.