Re: Odroid heat issue and lock up

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017, manlyphall%manlymail.net@localhost wrote:

So I'd like to verify that others are not experiencing this. This way I
can hope that replacing the board will solve the problem. But since I
haven't asked, I really don't know.

I've got a bit of a different workload on mine (building from pkgsrc on the eMMC) but my ODROID-C1 (non plus), in the stock case, with all 4 cores running at 1.5GHz hasn't seen any of these issues on 8.0_BETA.

First thing's first -- have you tried a different SD / eMMC card, and/or power supply?