Re: big-endian kernel fails to boot on Cubietruck

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 08:12:03PM +0900, Rin Okuyama wrote:
> Finally, I've found the real cause of the problem; my sd card is broken!
> With a new sd card, both little- and big-endian kernels with -mtune flag
> work properly. I'm so sorry for confusing you.

No problem at all, glad you found the issue!

> I prepared patches to address these problems. Could I post them to this
> mailing list? Or would it be better to send PRs?

Whatever is easier for you. For larger patches, PRs would be preferable,
but small things can just go via the list (as long as you keep an eye
on them and make sure they do not get lost/forgotten).

Thanks,

Martin