big-endian kernel fails to boot on Cubietruck

Dear all,

I'd like to use my Cubietruck with a big-endian kernel. However,
netbsd-CUBIETRUCK.ub, built from yesterday's -current with
"-m evbearmv7hf-eb" option, fails to boot up.

I'm using u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin obtained from the lastest
snapshot of u-boot-sunxi-mainline (dated 20150325):

http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/nightly/u-boot-sunxi/u-boot-sunxi-mainline/u-boot-sunxi-mainline-latest/u-boot-sunxi-mainline-cubietruck.tar.xz

As recent versions of u-boot seem to neglect uEnv.txt, I made
boot.scr from following script:

  env set bootargs root=ld0a console=fb
  fatload mmc 0:1 82000000 netbsd-CUBIETRUCK.ub
  bootm 82000000

With this setup, a little-endian version of netbsd-CUBIETRUCK.ub
(built with "-m evbearmv7hf-el" option) successfully boots up.
However, the big-endian version freezes after following message:

  ## Transferring control to NetBSD stage-2 loader (at address 80000000)

Should I put some commands to recognize u-boot the endianness?
Or, should I use u-boot built for the big-endian environment?
If so, does anyone know a site distributing it?

Best regards,
Rin Okuyama