Re: big-endian kernel fails to boot on Cubietruck

Thank you very much for your quick response.

I found the cause of the problem. I had added

  CPUFLAGS+= -mtune=cortex-a7

to my /etc/mk.conf. A big-endian kernel built without this flag
successfully boots up. I'm sorry for bothering you. I should have
tried without any optimization flags at the beginning...

Rin