Re: Dockstar boots - was Re: Dockstar question

Hi,

I'm not sure if I will get to this tonight, but I want to build
another kernel and try again soon.

I just realized I have a machine with an older current tree I can use. I'm waiting for a kernel to compile now. I'll post back when I test that.

What Linux are you using? I've been meaning to try Linux as well as
FreeBSD at some point. For Linux, I'd like to get Gentoo working even
though me and it are like Don Quixote and the windmill. Or vice versa.

I was just playing with whatever comes built-in. GNU/Linux requires remembering too much about what's different about that specific distro/arch for me to be interested in trying to install a full distro.

John