Dockstar boots - was Re: Dockstar question

Hi,

All of the tips were very helpful and ended up making the process quite straightforward. However, as other people have noticed, recent kernels have issues. I have -current CVS'd earlier today with SHEEVAPLUG copied and the sdmmc stuff commented out. On two different Dockstars the system boots fine, but locks up anywhere from ten to thirty seconds. Heat isn't an issue (I put on a heat sink), nor is power, nor is it the Dockstar since they operate indefinitely in GNU/Linux.

Since nyftp.netbsd.org only goes back to 12-June and since I don't feel like CVSing a tree from the 11th, I'll just wait until someone tells me that it's fixed.

Thanks very much,
John Klos