X server on NetBSD/shark 4.0: protocol wskbd, legacy driver

Partial update:

On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 02:23:35PM +0100, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> C1. The X cursor is somewhat inside-out - I didn't yet count pixels,
> but it looks as if the bytes of the bitmask are swapped. E.g., the
> standard X cursor doesn't look like >< , but like <>.

--- using a soft cursor atm.

> C2. Much worse: sometimes key release events get lost. It's mostly
> harmless when text keys are affected, because pressing it again
> will stop the auto-repeat, but I've had the caps lock or even some
> sort of control or meta key event (couldn't find out) block in a
> way that prevented me from using the keyboard at all in a controlled
> way.

I *think* this works fine now that I added

option "protocol" "wskbd"

to the keyboard input section.

Related question:

what is
(II) Keyboard "Keyboard1" handled by legacy driver
trying to tell me?

Regards,
        -is