Port-amigappc archive

Re: better late than never: amigappc progress

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:39:15 -0600 (CST)
Al - Image Hosting Services <azick%zickswebventures.com@localhost> wrote:

> I am going to once again start looking for one of the prototype PPC cards
> that were made for the 2000.

Do you have one of those, or are you looking for them?

> Does anyone know if this will work on that system?

At the moment, certainly not. Not even BPPC is working yet. But if
somebody has such a card and likes to help me (at least with testing)
nothing it impossible.

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/