Port-amigappc archive

Re: better late than never: amigappc progress

Frank Wille wrote:

> If you, or somebody else, really wants to test it, you will need
> "gobsdppc" (a modification of Michael van Elst's gobsd) to boot a
> kernel. I will put it on the FTP server tomorrow.

gobsdppc is now available now under
  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/phx/amigappc/

As a first step you probably want to build a kernel and see if it boots at
all (gobsdppc askroot). Then you could make some new paritions for
amigappc, newfs them, and unpack the binary sets with NetBSD/amiga (don't
forget to run MAKEDEV).

For later analyzation amigappc writes the msgbuf to 0xfff70000, which you
may want to inspect after rebooting into AmigaOS.

Does somebody have a BPPC? ;)

--
Frank Wille