Port-amigappc archive

Re: better late than never: amigappc progress

Hi,

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 13:19:34 +0100 Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost>
wrote:
> As a first step you probably want to build a kernel and see if it boots at
> all (gobsdppc askroot). Then you could make some new paritions for
> amigappc, newfs them, and unpack the binary sets with NetBSD/amiga (don't
> forget to run MAKEDEV).
>
> For later analyzation amigappc writes the msgbuf to 0xfff70000, which you
> may want to inspect after rebooting into AmigaOS.
>
> Does somebody have a BPPC? ;)

I have one idling in my A1200... I'd love to try this.

I gave gobsdppc a quick try. It crashes after loading a while without anything
interesting happening. Enforcer shows hits to 0xfff03100+. Meanwhile fast
memory seems to be at 0x76000000.

--jukka