Re: how to find the tty

Hi,

On Sep 18, 2014, at 2:34 PM, Frank Wille wrote:
Left-Alt + Left-Amiga + F10 doesn't work?
Do you have "options DDB" in your kernel config?

Yes, my kernel has options DDB.

Maybe it is an interrupt storm. Serial interrupts are usually level 6, which
have higher priority than a level 2 keyboard interrupt.

I guess this could explain it, but I also can not ssh in.

Also, I looked through the thread that John sent a link to and I was
wondering if I should be compiling a kernel with options  COM_16650?

The MI com(4) driver source changed a lot during the last months, so I'm not
sure if this statement is still valid.

But it is worth a try, as the ST16C654 is 16650-compatible, besides some
additional features.

I have tried compiling a kernel with options com_ST16C654, still no luck.

Kind Regards,
Al