ZIP100-drive and NetBSD

Hi, Everyone !

Using NetBSD 1.5.2 I'm heavily struggling with my ZIP-drive (internal, SCSI).
My goal is to use it as a mediua to exchange data between NetBSD and Amiga.
Therefore I'm using a DOS-formatted ZIP100 media, which can easily read and
written by Amiga and by NetBSD.

The command "disklabel sd3" indentifies my ZIP drive correctly, showing a
single partition "c:"; I know that this "c:" is representing the whole media.

With the command "disklabel -i -I sd3" I've tried to add a partition "d:" with
filesystem MSDOS, which fills the whole media. After writing the label and
exiting "disklabel" the trouble begins...
     - "disklabel sd3" shows up only the "c:" partition.
     - "disklabel -r sd3" shows "c:" and "d:" partitions.
NetBSD is complaining about "missing rdb", and refuses to mount the media (all
mounts using correct parameters mount_msdos -o rw /dev/sd3d /mnt/zip100,
mount-directory exists)

So what's up here, any ideas ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thomas-Peter Klug [HonestJohn]
thomas-peter.klug%db.com@localhost, thomas-peter.klug%debitel.net@localhost
A4000T/68060/50MHz/PPC604/233MHz
- OS3.9/PIV*Concierto*Paloma*Pablo
- 128MB/P96v2.0
<*>>>27.09.2001, 14:11:56<<<*>

Fortune # 1605:
"Now I've got the bead on you with MY disintegrating gun.  And when it
disintegrates, it disintegrates.  (pulls trigger)  Well, what you do know,
it disintegrated."
-- Duck Dodgers in the 24th and a half century

Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten
haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.