A1200/A600 supported PCMCIA Cards.

Hi folks,

as i didn't find a propper page i just set up one for PCMCIA Cards that
do work in the A1200 / A600 internal PCMCIA Port and are supported under
AmigaDOS (CNet-Device), Linux (2.2.19) and NetBSD (1.5.1) .

At the moment this list is only bases on the compatibility list included
in the latest CNet device archive from AmiNet and my own experiences.

It would be nice if you folks would help me to make that list a bit more
compete by sending me (not too big) test reports.

The page is currently located at

http://www.g-mb.de/pcmcia.html

Ciao

Martin

--
          __
  Amiga  ///  | Martin Bertelsmann             | A4000T, 128MB RAM