Re: Dialup networking/ppp

>  There appears to be some improvement. I started a download via scp and
>  a kernel compile, and the download does continue - mostly. Looking at the
>  modem leds, it sometimes stalls for a few seconds, but then continues.

 Also, the rate of ser0 silo overflows has increased about tenfold,
 compared to previous log entries:

Sep 18 00:34:19 localhost /netbsd: ser0: silo overflow
Sep 18 00:35:00 localhost /netbsd: ser0: silo overflow
Sep 18 00:36:42 localhost last message repeated 65 times
Sep 18 00:46:50 localhost last message repeated 264 times