Re: zonet zen 10/10

On 5 Aug 2001, Aymeric Vincent wrote:

> Please provide us with the dmesg output. i.e.:
>
> % dmesg >dmesg.out
Have tried but dont have any way to do so.
dont have network.
dont have a fd0 since i have exchanged it for a 3.5 harddrive (a1200).
tried fd1 but get error all the time seems to think that the disk is 1.44
when its a 720. Cant write to ados filesystems.

anyway dmesg dont report anything usable only
ne0: at pcmcia0: function 0
ne0: cant match ethernet vendor code
bzivcs at zbus0: pa 0xea0000 man/pro 8512/17 not configured

> Yes, a couple of files have to be modified in /sys/dev/pcmcia
dont have a sys/dev/pcmcia
dont even have /usr/src witch it links to.
what package shall i install to get the kernel source.
must i install the source to everything?

> # mount -o ro -t ados /dev/wd0g /mnt
Thank you for the help now i can mount my workbench partition.

Henrik%gigahertz.se@localhost
FHB Gigahertz Västerås