Re: PCMCIA_VERBOSE?

John Klos <john%sixgirls.org@localhost> writes:

> I've compiled a new kernel with options PCMCIA_VERBOSE, like the good
> kernel docs say
> (http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/kernel/#new_pcmcia_device), but when

That's PCMCIAVERBOSE, actually. I'm going to change that on the web page.

> Aug  1 23:44:13 lilith /netbsd: Unknown kind of PCMCIA memory
> (amiga/dev/pccard.c)

This is another problem because the driver for PCMCIA cards is not yet
finished. However all IO cards should work fine. You should be able to
ignore this warning.

I'm working on a driver for the squirrel SCSI adapter which should
fill this gap at the same time.

  Aymeric