Re: Accessing the floppy ?

On 17-Jun-99  21:35:03 Ignatios Souvatzis wrote about "Re: Accessing the
floppy ?":

>b) What I forgot:

>on a floppy that was not previously bit-formatted to the bit format you want
>to use:

>dd if=/dev/zero bs=11k of=/dev/rfd0a   (Amiga format)  or
>dd if=/dev/zero bs=9k of=/dev/rfd0b    (IBM format)

And this was about the most vital infomation I needed :)
Ok, thanx, works now.

--Markus

A4000T/060@50/604@150/OS3.1/2+96MB RAM/4.1GB HD/CV64-3D
Using THOR 2.5a

--

What is worth doing is worth the trouble of asking somebody to do it.