Re: A1200 Busboard survey! (was Re: CVision3d & A1200T)

Hi Ruben,

> The question is how good the ZII/ZIII `emulation' of the busboards is
> as NetBSD/amiga, as I understand, uses information from expansion.library
> to add boards that do autoconfigure themselfes.

Yes, it does; this way we can be (nearly) sure that anything that works with
AmigaOS should be visible to NetBSD.

But there are other potential problems.

E.g., I heard that some early zbus-boards dont include bus sizing
logic, which makes them fail with 68040 and 68060 cpus.