Re: A1200 Busboard survey! (was Re: CVision3d & A1200T)

>Hi all,

>Can you tell us which busboard you are using ?
>I'm interested to buy a familiar setup.

   This boaed is Infinitiv Z-1i and it Works! Kernel finds proper devices in
bootup! Both My CV3D and my Ethernet card, which is hydra! And if you buy do
not touch that z-3 thing.. It is really slow, even if you have an A4K Ppc
board in it, it is slow! But if yo can wait buy BoXeR.. :)

   Works fine, as i said :)

>Hmm how about a online database where people can register their NetBSD/amiga
>setups ? If there is a need for it, I can set it up :)

   That would be great!, Sorry my bad english... =)

 /-Juha Sievi-Korte --- A1240T/32MT/4.3GiG/CV3D/HP690C+/Microcom28k8- --  -/
/--Davy%sci.fi@localhost -- IRC:_Davy_ -- WWW:NOT YET -- -- --  --  --  --  --
-- -/