A1200 Busboard survey! (was Re: CVision3d & A1200T)

Hi all,

>    Does anyone know does the following combination work? A1200, Blizzard1240,
> Cybevision3d in Zorro-2... I have compiled my own kernel, but i was unable to
> test it! so to the questions..

Can you tell us which busboard you are using ?
I'm interested to buy a familiar setup.

>    My system is currently the following...
>
> A1240T, Blizzard 040/40, 32megs RAM, 4.3gig HDD, CyberVision3D, Hydracom
> Ethernet,

I tried to persuade the people at rbm computertechnik but got no response yet
(Towerhawk-II ex + onboard is what I'm *interested* in)

The question is how good the ZII/ZIII `emulation' of the busboards is
as NetBSD/amiga, as I understand, uses information from expansion.library
to add boards that do autoconfigure themselfes.

Hmm how about a online database where people can register their NetBSD/amiga
setups ? If there is a need for it, I can set it up :)

Regards,
        Ruben

--
| ruben%luna.net.spam@localhost - Invasion Of Our Piracy - PGP 2.6.3ia    \X/ |