Re: CVision3d & A1200T...

>    Does anyone know does the following combination work? A1200, Blizzard1240,
> Cybevision3d in Zorro-2... I have compiled my own kernel, but i was unable to
> test it! so to the questions..
>
> 1)
>    How do i make the cv3d as default console, so i don't have to look that
> flickering screen on my old video-monitor.. And because i was unable to
> install X does it matter where in the configuration file the option
> 'CV3DONZORRO2' is specified? So if it does someone can tell me exactly where
> to put it.

No, wherever. What's the exact problem? (E.g.: do you get te cv3d mentioned
at kernel startup time, does console output appear on it?)

> 2)
>    How i re-install the bootblock.. The default is with wrong arguments, so i
> have to write it every time.. default is NETBSD -S -A, and what does this -S
> option? i have always started it with option -a and it works.

-S includes symbols. This comes handy if your kernel panics and drops
into the debugger, as you get symbolic output and really can help the NetBSD
developers diagnose what happens.

-A enables AGA usage, in case your console is on the builtin graphics.

> 3)
>    Can i mount amiga-floppy and can i write to it? if not am i able to mount
No.

> netbsd partitions and/or floppy to amiga?

yes, search for "bffs" in Aminet, or on
ftp.uni-regensburg.de:/pub/NetBSD-Amiga//utils