Re: Dial In

In article <yam7361.2053.139737944%mail.swn.de@localhost> you wrote:
> Sorry, but I want a simple online account for some users, no ppp dial in. Just
> connecting to my host with a terminal via modem,
> logging in and getting a shell. Thats enough.

miyu# grep tty00 /usr/src/etc/etc.amiga//ttys
tty00   "/usr/libexec/getty std.9600"   unknown off secure      # int. serial.

Change the "off" to "on" (in your /etc/ttys), kill -HUP 1, and you
shoule get a getty login on your serial port. You may want to change the
terminal type from "unknown" to something like "vt100".

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer%rz.uni-regensburg.de@localhost>