Re: Need help setting up Netbsd 1.2.1

> Hi, I think I've got everything I can as far as following the install doc,
> but there still seems to be some things not there. Am I supposed to have an
> adduser command? What do I use to dial out with ppp? I was using linux m68k
> but
> would like to switch over because I have a PicassOIV and have heard netbsd is
> getting support for it. Is there an xwindows setup available for netbsd? Where
> do I get it, and is there a PicassoIV driver for that? Thanks.

 YFI: NetBSD/Amiga main site is: ftp.uni-regensburg.de/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/

 NetBSD does not have an "adduser"-command. You can get a perl-script
from Regensburg which does the same.

 You use "pppd" in combination with "chat" to dial out. Read the Networking
FAQ avail on Regensburg.

 X11R6.1 is avail on Regensburg, as well as a X11 FAQ for NetBSD/Amiga

 The graphics driver is certainly not in the X11 distribution, but  in the
kernel. No, no support for Picasso IV at the moment.

--
Markus Illenseer