Need help setting up Netbsd 1.2.1

Hi, I think I've got everything I can as far as following the install doc,
but there still seems to be some things not there. Am I supposed to have an
adduser command? What do I use to dial out with ppp? I was using linux m68k but
would like to switch over because I have a PicassOIV and have heard netbsd is
getting support for it. Is there an xwindows setup available for netbsd? Where
do I get it, and is there a PicassoIV driver for that? Thanks.

Bill