[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Please review package wip/openttd
- To: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag%megasignal.com@localhost>
- Subject: Re: Please review package wip/openttd
- From: Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost>
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:22:41 +0200 See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details. Report problems to http://sf.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_PERIOD BODY: Text interparsed with . 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_SLASH BODY: Text interparsed with / 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_MINUS BODY: Text interparsed with - 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_UNDERSCORE BODY: Text interparsed with _ 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_EQUAL BODY: Text interparsed with = 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_AT BODY: Text interparsed with @ 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_APOSTROPHE BODY: Text interparsed with ' -0.0 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 09:23:09PM +0600, Ian Zagorskih wrote:
> wip/openttd package is an amazing old DOS/Windows "Transport Tycoon Deluxe"
> game like Sim City and so on :) I just updated it to the latest 0.3.6 version
> and looks like it builds/works excellent on NetBSD almost out-of-box. IMHO
> one of the best SDL based game ports i saw. Would be great to see this
> package in pkgsrc framework (though there are some TODOs yet).
pkglint complains about trailing whitespace.
Why is png/bl3 commented out?
There's still a TODO file there:
* Once again review Makefile* for NetBSD.
Not sure what you want to do.
* Fix libpng detection/support.
Good idea. You could switch it to use 'pkg-config libpng12'
(add --libs or --cflags, as you like).
* Add MIDI audio output.
Not sure if NetBSD's audio subsystem is up to it, but
give it a try.
* Libtool (does it worth it?).
No. Usually it's only worth it for libraries.
It compiles, installs, and deinstalls fine for me on 2.0/i386.
SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide
Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users.
Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now.
pkgsrc-wip-review mailing list
Main Index |
Thread Index |